Christian Higher Education Canada
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Purpose||Advocate and public voice, educator and network|
Christian Higher Education Canada, Inc. (CHEC) is an umbrella charitable organization, based in Ancaster, Ontario, Canada, that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of universities and colleges that are intentionally Christ-centred.
CHEC’s mission is:
- to advance the effectiveness of Christian higher education at member schools,
- To fostering institutional cooperation,
- to raise public awareness of the value of Christian higher education in Canada,
- to advance the Christian faith by increasing the public’s knowledge of Christian post-secondary education programs.
Services to members include:
- providing planning and structuring expertise
- consulting and training on operational and management issues, such as financial management, human resources and fundraising
- research, data collection and analysis
Services to members and the Canadian Christian community include:
- Employment Centre
- Christian college and university fairs
- a search engine to assist potential students and their parents with their high-education planning.
|This article about a Christian organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|