||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (January 2012)|
|Born||August 15, 1969
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
L. Christian Mixon (born August 15, 1969) is an American film and television actor best known for playing "bad guy" characters.
After starting in the entertainment business as a model at age 9, Mixon spent many years in and out of the business, including spending time as Bouncer, a private security provider, a fire/EMS rescue team captain at the East Side Volunteer Fire Department in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and once working for international business mogul, Walter Wolf, at his Firewolf Industries apparatus plant in Lakeland, Florida. Mixon was questioned by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in regards to his ties to a New Orleans organization called the Autel de Noir, but charges were never filed.
Mixon returned to study at LSU in 1994 and preformed comedy improv with several professional troupes. In 1995, Mixon returned to film full-time and was soon cast by Robert Duvall in his film The Apostle. This role earned Mixon his Screen Actors Guild card. Not long after, he appeared in Lemonheads' bass guitarist Jesse Peretz directorial debut based on the Ian McEwan short story, First Love, Last Rites.
In 1997 Mixon moved to Los Angeles where he continued to work in film and television appearing as a "bad guy" in many different roles.
Since returning to Texas, Mixon has appeared on NBC Television's Friday Night Lights, in Burnt Orange Productions Elvis and Anabelle with Gossip Girl's Blake Lively, and in the film ExTerminators with star Sam Lloyd, the star of NBC's Scrubs
After leaving a productions position with Fox News in mid 2014 with an unspecified illness, Mixon has become reclusive and now lives alone in seclusion and is rarely seen in public. For months, his personal Facebook account has shown "Test Card F" as the profile picture. This card was used when BBC stations were "off the air". UPDATE 8/2015. Mixon's personal FB is active, but there are no updated photos and status updates have been jokes and quotes. His relationship status shows a in a relationship with an account with no photos of the owner.
He was born on August 15, 1969 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and was raised in the St. Francisville, Louisiana, area. He was married to Linda D. Mixon from 1998 until her death in 2012. He divorced Fort Worth waitress, Kelsey Moore after a brief marriage, his forth. Previous spouses were Lisa Summer of St. Francisville, Louisiana. He has one child, Morgan Mixon. Rumored to have an affair with actress Amber_Heard and her girlfriend Tasya_van_Ree during the filming of ExTerminators.
An avid vintage car collector, racer and builder, Mixon drove a specially prepared 505 hp 1967 Porsche 911 on the Hot Rod magazine Power Tour in 2003, traveling through eight cities from Nashville to Dallas in nine days.
He is an MMA enthusiast and is rumored to have a 177 IQ.
- Homeboys in Outer Space (1996) TV series .... Billy B. Dalton (Episodes: unknown)
- Schizopolis (1996) (uncredited) .... Bad Guy
- The Notorious 7 (1997) (TV) .... Prisoner
- Dinner and Driving (1997) .... Angry Man at Pay Phone - Directed by Lawrence Trilling
- Malcolm & Eddie (TV series).... Bar Patron (Episode: "The Commercial" (1997))
- The Apostle (1997) .... The Bodyguard
- First Love, Last Rites (1997) .... Tattoo Artist
- Breast Men .... Drug Dealer in Corvette
- The Odd Couple II (1998) .... Pool Player
- Phoenix (1998) .... Hustler
- Permanent Midnight (1998) .... Tough Guy
- A Night at the Roxbury (1998) .... Guy in Corvette
- Friday Night Lights (TV series).... Burly Guy (Episode: "Wind Sprints" (2006))
- Elvis and Anabelle (2007) .... Husband
- ExTerminators (2009) .... Academy Instructor