Christian Outreach College Toowoomba
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Christian Outreach College Toowoomba|
|505 Hume Street
|Motto||Learning. Faith. Life.t|
|Grades||P-12 (with connection to Early Learning Centre within same campus)|
Chairman - Ps. Ken Wootton
Principal - Mr. Michael Bray
Deputy Principal - Mrs. Mia Patterson
Director of Learning Innovation - Ms. Sussan Morgen
Assistant Principal (Secondary) – Mr. Kris NaikerAssistant Principal (Primary) - Mr. Warren Seip
|Color(s)||Blue, Maroon, White|
Christian Outreach College Toowoomba (known as "COCT") is independent, co-educational, Christian day school, located in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia which offers education from prep through grade 12. COCT is a private school which caters for approximately 500 students. Over a quarter of the college campus is sporting grounds (with building plans for some ovals), while the rest is populated with buildings and gardens.
Christian Outreach College Toowoomba has forged a reputation as one of the region's leading providers of private, co-educational education since 1982. As part of Christian Outreach Centre Toowoomba, we are a Campus that provides quality education and care to your children. From Early Education (15 months – 5 years) through Play Early Learning Centre, rated as an Exceeding centre in National Quality Standard, through to Prep, Primary and Secondary, all under one banner, and located in one campus.
With vast multi-purposed facilities, COCT brings high-quality, innovative education to our students, equipping them for their journey beyond school. We take pride in offering a safe environment where every student is valued and cared for. 
- The College has four house groups (Liddell/Yellow, Booth/Green, Wesley/Blue, Finney/Red) which often compete to create interest and encourage involvement in various sporting and athletic events held throughout the year
- Each grade or year level is divided up into Pastoral Care (PC) groups. These groups meet in mornings to discuss upcoming events and announcements, and for the teacher to provide general support to students
- On a nominated day of the week, all students are required to participate in sporting or athletic activities for a minimum of 2 hours
- Students are also divided into Primary and Secondary Schools. These divisions have heads who oversee activities and curriculum throughout the year
- Annually, the college participates in many extra-curricular activities such as TSSS level sporting and athletics, Science and Engineering Challenge, Eisteddfods and more.
- The College is an arm of the Christian Outreach Centre Toowoomba (Campus), www.coct.org.au . The Campus also has an Early Learning Centre, Play ELC www.playelc.com , and a Christian church, Christian Outreach Church Toowoomba www.christianoutreachcentre.com.au .
|This article related to a Queensland school is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|