From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christian Union may refer to:
- Christian Union (students), a university or college student Christian group
- Christian Union (Netherlands), a Dutch political party (ChristenUnie in Dutch)
- Churches of Christ in Christian Union, an evangelical Christian denomination in the U.S.
- Christian Union (denomination), an evangelical Christian denomination in the midwestern U.S.
- Christian Union, a defunct American magazine published in New York from 1870 to 1893 before being renamed The Outlook
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christian Union.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.