Yount with the Cleveland Browns in 2012
|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||July 8, 1988|
|Place of birth:||San Pedro, California|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||256 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Las Flores (CA) Tesoro|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Christian Alexander Yount (born July 8, 1988) is an American football long snapper who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in 2011, and has also played for the Cleveland Browns. Yount played college football for the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA).
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
After going unselected in the 2011 NFL Draft, Yount signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Originally, he made the roster out of training camp, but was released by the team on September 14, only to be re-signed on September 17. He was waived again on October 25.
New England Patriots
- Ulrich, Nate. "Cleveland Browns sign long snapper Christian Yount to replace Ryan Pontbriand". www.ohio.com. Retrieved 2016-04-23.
- "Christian Yount signs extension". ESPN.com. August 6, 2013. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2015/5/29/8689863/browns-waive-long-snapper-christian-yount. Missing or empty
|title=(help); External link in
- "Patriots sign LB Tony Steward and LS Christian Yount". New England Patriots. Retrieved 2016-04-23.
- "Patriots release LB C.J. Johnson and LS Christian Yount". New England Patriots. 2016-07-21. Retrieved 2016-07-21.