List of Christian liturgical calendars, calendars used by predominantly Christian communities or countries, and calendars referred to as the "Christian calendar."
- Gregorian calendar – Internationally accepted civil calendar – used in Western Christendom
- Armenian calendar – used by Armenian Christians and Churches
- Coptic calendar – Egyptian liturgical calendar (also known as the Alexandrian calendar) – used by Coptic Christians and Churches
- Ethiopian calendar – Principal calendar used in Ethiopia and Eritrea (also known as the Ge'ez calendar or Eritrean calendar), it is also used as a liturgical calendar by Ethiopian and Eritrean Christians.
- Julian calendar – Calendar introduced by Julius Caesar – used in most of Eastern Christendom
- Revised Julian calendar – Calendar used by some Eastern Orthodox churches (also known as the Milanković calendar)
- Liturgical year – Annually recurring fixed sequence of Christian feast days