Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Christiania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Christiania may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Christiania Bank, a former Norwegian bank
- Christiania Theatre in Oslo, Norway
- Christiania Spigerverk, a steel company which was founded in Oslo, Norway, in 1853
- Christiania Norwegian Theatre, founded in 1852 under the name of Norwegian Dramatic School
- Christiania Avertissements-Blad, a former Norwegian newspaper, issued in Oslo, 1861–1971
- Christiania or Kristiania, names of Oslo (1624–1924), expression (from 1925) for the part of Oslo that was founded by King Christian IV
- Christiania Islands, a group of islands in the Palmer Archipelago
- Christiania Township, Minnesota, a township in Jackson County, U.S.
- Freetown Christiania (or Christiania), a self-proclaimed autonomous neighborhood in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Christiania Rebels, an American football team located in Oslo, Norway
- Christiania SK, a Norwegian Nordic skiing club, based in Oslo, Norway
- Christiania (brachiopod), a genus of Strophomenid brachiopods found in the Arenig geological group
- Christiania Burgher School, a private middle school in Christiania, Norway
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christiania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.