|Look up Christiania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Christiania may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Christiania Bank, a former Norwegian bank
- Christiania Theatre in Oslo, Norway
- Christiania Spigerverk, a steel company which was founded in Oslo, Norway, in 1853
- Christiania Norwegian Theatre, founded in 1852 under the name of Norwegian Dramatic School
- Christiania Avertissements-Blad, a former Norwegian newspaper, issued in Oslo, 1861–1971
- Christiania or Kristiania, names of Oslo (1624–1924), expression (from 1925) for the part of Oslo that was founded by King Christian IV
- Christiania Islands, a group of islands in the Palmer Archipelago
- Christiania Township, Minnesota, a township in Jackson County, U.S.
- Freetown Christiania (or Christiania), a self-proclaimed autonomous neighborhood in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Christiania Rebels, an American football team located in Oslo, Norway
- Christiania SK, a Norwegian Nordic skiing club, based in Oslo, Norway
- Christiania (brachiopod), a genus of Strophomenid brachiopods found in the Arenig geological group
- Christiania Burgher School, a private middle school in Christiania, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christiania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.