Christianity in Zhejiang
Christianity is a minority in Zhejiang province of China. Zhejiang has one of the largest Protestant populations of China.  Immaculate Conception Cathedral of Hangzhou is in Zhejiang. Zhejiang has greater religious freedom of Christianity than other parts of the country.  There were more than 600 detentions of Christians in the province in 2006.  The Shouters are active in the province.  Christianity in Wenzhou is a disproportionately large population. 
Roman Catholic dioceses with seat in Zhejiang
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Hangzhou
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Lishui
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Ningbo
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Taizhou
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Yongjia
- "RRT Research Response Number:CHN32722 China". Refugee Review Tribunal Australia. 17 December 2007.
- Kupfer, Kristen. "China Analysis No. 8. October 2001. "'Geheimgesellschaften' in der VR China: Christlich inspirierte, spirituell-religiose Gruppierungen seit 1978" Archived 2013-10-12 at the Wayback Machine.. Center for East Asian and Pacific Studies, Trier University, Germany.
- "ERF Südtirol - Der Sender für ein ganzes Leben. Gute Nachrichten in Radio, Fernsehen und Internet". Erf-tirol.com. Retrieved 2012-09-04.