|Alma mater||Tisch School of the Arts|
|Occupation||Actress, singer, impressionist|
Christina Bianco is an American actress, singer and impressionist. Bianco is best known for her theatrical work, television appearances and YouTube videos in which she impersonates celebrities, both singing and speaking.
In 2015, Bianco starred in the one-woman, multi-character comedy Application Pending, off-Broadway at the West Side Theatre for which she received her second Drama Desk Award nomination in the Outstanding Solo Performance category. She has appeared in Forbidden Broadway on the West End at London's Vaudeville Theatre, and also starred in the off-Broadway shows Forbidden Broadway Goes to Rehab and Newsical. For her work in Forbidden Broadway Goes To Rehab, Bianco was nominated for the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical, but lost to Haydn Gwynne, who won the award for her performance in Billy Elliot the Musical. Bianco originated the role of Dora in the national tour of Dora the Explorer Live, and was a contestant on season six of America's Got Talent, but received no air time. Additional New York credits include playing Missy in The Marvelous Wonderettes and It Must Be Him.
From August 2016, Bianco began touring the United Kingdom with her one-woman show titled "Me, Myself and Everyone Else", performing at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Edinburgh from August 22 to 27, before traveling around the country. The tour includes dates in Somerset, Manchester, Blackpool, Leeds, County Durham, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Dundee, Belfast, Cardiff and London, before finishing in Brighton on September 18.
In December 2017, Bianco wrote a Christmas concert titled "O Come All Ye Divas" for a 15 performance run at Charing Cross Theatre in London. The musical arrangements were created by Bianco and her long time accompanist, Joe Louis Robinson.
Christina's celebrity vocal impressions can be heard on RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars Season 3, episode 2, "Drag Divas Live."
In early 2018, Christina performed to critical acclaim at the Adelaide Cabaret Festival. In December 2018, Christina made her Sydney Opera House debut with her Christmas show "O Come All Ye Divas." Soon after, she returned to Australia in January 2019 to perform "Me Myself And Everyone Else" as part of [Perth Fringeworld].
In 2018, Christina recorded and released her first live album, "Life Of The Party." The album was crowdfunded by her fans through Indiegogo.
She has publicly stated that she plans to return to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2019, before her second UK tour.
Christina is currently starring in the Paris premiere of the Broadway musical Funny Girl at the Théâtre Marigny early March 2020. The reviews have unanimously praised her performance as well as the production with the New York Times noting that “much like Streisand, who won an Academy Award for the 1968 film adaptation, Bianco pours irresistible life into the role.”
Voice Impressions and Major Television Performances
In August 2013, a video of Bianco singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" received over seven million YouTube views, due in part to a tweet by Shonda Rhimes. In the video, Bianco does voice impressions of nineteen different singers. Bianco performed a version of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" on The Ellen Degeneres Show in September 2013. In May 2014, she performed the song in front of its original singer, Bonnie Tyler, on the popular UK ITV program, The Paul O'Grady Show. One of Bianco's previous videos, an "Impression Reel" of Katy Perry's "Firework", also includes impressions of famous female singers.
In February 2014, Bianco released a video of herself singing "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen and the video soon went viral gaining over 6 million views. In October 2014, Bianco gained attention for her "diva" rendition of the CeeLo Green hit "Forget You".
In February 2015, Bianco appeared on The Today Show  She sang "Natural Woman" on The Queen Latifah Show in August, 2014. Christina has also performed twice on the ITV program This Morning once in September 2014 and again in May 2015.
On May 5, 2016, Christina performed on The Meredith Vieira Show, Season 2, episode 124. Her segment was titled "The Woman With A Thousand Voices" and she performed Hello (Adele song) in the voices of various celebrities. Her accompanist for this was Brad Simmons. Christina also provided impression vocals for two episode 99 and 116.
- Cohen, Lorrie (2003-09-09). "Aqui esta Dora". Tucson Citizen. Retrieved 18 August 2013.
- Noth, Jesse (October 6, 2011). "Christina Bianco: The Princess of Off-Broadway Comedy". Stage Rush. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Christina Bianco's Diva Impressions in "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" Go Viral". Playbill. August 12, 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- Busis, Hillary (2013-08-13). "Vocal impressionist sings 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' as 19 different divas". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Christina Bianco to Tour UK After Edinburgh Fringe Dates". Access All Areas Edinburgh. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- Hewis, Ben (2016-05-16). "Christina Bianco Announces UK Tour". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- Hewis, Ben (2016-08-13). "My Top 5 Showtunes: Christina Bianco". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- "2016 UK Tour Schedule: 'Me, Myself and Everyone Else'". Christina Bianco Official Website. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- Cappelle, Laura (5 December 2019). "For Entertaining Musicals, Look No Further Than … Paris". The New York Times. Retrieved 12 January 2020.
- Graham, Trey (2013-08-14). "When A 'Total Eclipse' Leads To Some Serious Exposure". NPR. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Christina Bianco Covers 'Let It Go' As Famous Divas". Huffington Post. February 14, 2014. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Waxman, Olivia B. (24 October 2014). "This Woman Nails 25 Impressions While Singing CeeLo's 'Forget You'". Time. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- "Christina Bianco's celeb impressions wow KLG, Hoda". Today. February 17, 2015. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- Genzlinger, Neil (February 10, 2015). "Review: Christina Bianco Stars in 'Application Pending'". The New York Times. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- Arnowitz, Leora (March 12, 2014). "Christina Bianco wows with singer impressions, performs 'Wind Beneath My Wings'". Fox News. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- "YouTube sensation Christina Bianco, a woman of many voices, stars off-Broadway". NJ.com. February 3, 2015. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- O'Donoghue, Natalie (August 23, 2016). "Edinburgh 2016 - BWW Review: Christina Bianco". Broadway World. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- Clark, Andrew (June 8, 2016). "American star Christina Bianco bringing her impressions to Aberdeen". Press and Journal. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- Watt, Richard (August 24, 2016). "Singer and actress Christina Bianco coming to 'mighty' Dundee". The Courier. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- "Christina Bianco on bringing her live show Me, Myself and Everyone Else to the UK". Gay Times. September 15, 2016. Retrieved December 16, 2016.
- "Fringe Music review: Christina Bianco – Me, Myself and Everyone Else, Ghillie Dhu, Edinburgh". Herald Scotland. Retrieved December 16, 2016.