Christina Pazsitzky in 2013.
June 18, 1976 |
Christina Pazsitzky (born June 18, 1976) is an American comedian, writer, host and TV personality. She currently lives in Los Angeles, California in USA.
Pazsitzky is of Hungarian descent. Her parents escaped from Hungary in 1969 and fled to Canada where she was born in Windsor, Ontario. Pazsitzky and her family moved to the San Fernando Valley in 1980 in order to see a specialist for her cleft palate reconstruction (Cincinnati Renaissance Magazine, 2016, pg 808)), and she became a US citizen in 1994.Template:Cincinnati Renaissance Magazine pg808
Pazsitzky was a Round Table regular and writer for Chelsea Lately. She provides commentary on VH1's pop culture countdown shows, Tru TV's World's Dumbest, TV Guide Channel and Syfy Channel. She appeared in the Showtime stand-up special Live from Amsterdam, as well as TV Guide Channel's Stand up in Stilettos.
Pazsitzky began her career as a writer for animation and voiced animated characters for DIC Entertainment and the feature film TV: The Movie. Animation Magazine awarded her Up and Coming Animation Writer. Pazsitzky was also a cast member on MTV's Road Rules: Down Under and Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes.
Pazsitzky is a member of the Deathsquad Network of standup comedians.
In 2012, Stitcher hosted the first annual Stitcher Awards. Six on demand radio and podcasts were chosen as finalists in various categories. Your Mom's House was chosen as a finalist in the Best Comedy category along with Smodcast, The Adam Carolla Show, The Joe Rogan Experience, The Nerdist, and WTF with Marc Maron.
Pazsitzky and fellow comedian Tom Segura were married in November 2008. They have one child, a son named Ellis. They also have a dog named Theo Huxtable who makes appearances on their podcast. They live in Los Angeles.
|2006||Jackass Number Two||Herself|
|2006||National Lampoon's TV: The Movie||Neckersize Stripper|
|2009||Black Girls Heart Charlie||Golden Shower|
|2012||Finding the Funny||Herself|
|1997||Road Rules: Down Under||Herself|
|2003||The Hitchhiker Chronicles||Herself|
|2008||April & Christina||Herself|
|2008||Last Comic Standing 6||Herself|
|2008||E! Wildest TV Show Moments||Herself|
|2009||Animal Planet's Most Outrageous||Herself|
|2011–2012||truTV Presents: World's Dumbest...||Herself|
|2012||Red Light Comedy: Live from Amsterdam||Herself|
|2014||truTV How To Be A Grown Up||Herself|
|TBA||I Love the 2000s: The Streets||Herself|
- It's Hard Being A Person (2011)
- Man of the Year (2015)
- Kane, Darren (July 6, 2006). "CRACKED Profiles: Christina Pazsitzky". Cracked. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- "Comedians Paul Strictland and Justin Martindale to perform for Savannah Comedy Revue". Savannah Now. September 25, 2013. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- "Scottsdale Comedy Spot presents CHRISTINA PAZSITZKY". Scottsdale Nights. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- "Guests: Christina Pazsitzky". The Bob & Tom Show. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- "Finalists for The Stitcher Awards Announced!". Stitcher. Retrieved September 14, 2013. She is currently telling jokes and giving personal anecdotes with her husband Tom Segura and others on the new TruTV series How to Be a Grown Up.
- Sowunmi, Jordan (July 21, 2014). "Meet the Married Comedians Who Share Their Private Life in a Podcast". Vice. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- Painter, Alysia Gray (January 21, 2009). "Like the Little Devil/Angel on Your Shoulder, But Sexier". NBC. Retrieved September 25, 2013.