|Born||29 May 1964|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, musician, producer, actress|
|Instruments||Piano, guitar, vocals|
|Associated acts||Ella y los Neumáticos, Joaquín Sabina|
Christina Rosenvinge Hepworth (born May 29, 1964, in Madrid) is a Spanish singer-songwriter, actress and producer, born to Danish parents, Hans Jørgen Christian Rosenvinge, and Danish/British, mother Daphne Ankerstjerne Hepworth.
A veteran of the music industry with a career spanning more than thirty years she was a member of the Spanish groups Alex y Christina and Christina y Los Subterráneos, before she started a solo career. Rosenvinge has spoken about facing sexism within the industry and is a vocal critic of it. Lee Ranaldo, the guitarist of Sonic Youth produced one of her albums, right after she moved to New York City in 1999. Her partner, the Spanish writer Ray Loriga, took the photos for her album Foreign Land. In 2015 she performed at the annual Primavera Sound festival in Barcelona. She has been described by La Banda Elastica as "one of the voices of reference of Spanish music in this first decade of the 21st century."
With Alex y Christina
- Alex y Christina (1987)
- El ángel y el diablo (1989)
With Christina y Los Subterráneos
- Que me parta un rayo (1992)
- Mi pequeño animal (1994)
- Cerrado (1997)
- Flores raras (1998)
- Frozen Pool (January 16, 2001) Smells Like Records
- Foreign Land (2002)
- Continental 62 (February 20, 2006)
- Alguien que cuide de mí - Grandes éxitos (2007)
- Verano fatal (2007) with Nacho Vegas
- Tu labio superior (2008)
- Tu labio inferior (2008)
- La joven Dolores (2011)
- Un caso sin resolver (2011)
- Lo Nuestro (2015)
- Un hombre rubio (2018)
- "Christina Rosenvinge:'La experiencia excita la creatividad'".
- "Christina Rosenvinge: "Cuando los políticos se corrompen, contaminan y envenenan todo el país"".
- "Christina Rosenvinge beim Primavera Sound Festival".
- "Christina Rosenvinge: On Top!". labandaelastica.com. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Christina Rosenvinge envia saludos a sus fans peruanos".
- "Christina Rosenvinge compuso tema en Huacho".
- "Christina Rosenvinge Frozen Pool".