|Birth name||Christina Rosenvinge Hepworth|
|Born||29 May 1964|
Christina Rosenvinge Hepworth (born May 29, 1964) is a Spanish singer-songwriter, actress and producer, born to Danish parents, Hans Jørgen Christian Rosenvinge, and Danish/British, mother Daphne Ankerstjerne Hepworth.
A veteran of the music industry with a career spanning more than thirty years she was a member of the Spanish groups Alex y Christina and Christina y Los Subterráneos, which were very popular bands before she started a much more risky solo career . Rosenvinge has spoken about facing sexism within the industry and is a vocal critic of it. Lee Ranaldo, the guitarist of Sonic Youth produced one of her albums right before she moved to New York City in 1999. She recorded three albums in english edited by Smells Like Records before moving back to Spain where she has become a revered artist. She is considered "one of the voices of reference of Spanish music in this first decade of the 21st century." In 2018 she had been honoured with Premio Nacional de Música.
With Alex y Christina
- Alex y Christina (1987)
- El ángel y el diablo (1989)
With Christina y Los Subterráneos
- Que me parta un rayo (1992)
- Mi pequeño animal (1994)
- Cerrado (1997)
- Flores raras (1998)
- Frozen Pool (January 16, 2001) Smells Like Records
- Foreign Land (2002)
- Continental 62 (February 20, 2006)
- Alguien que cuide de mí - Grandes éxitos (2007)
- Verano fatal (2007) with Nacho Vegas
- Tu labio superior (2008)
- Tu labio inferior (2008)
- La joven Dolores (2011)
- Un caso sin resolver (2011)
- Lo Nuestro (2015)
- Un hombre rubio (2018)
- "Christina Rosenvinge:'La experiencia excita la creatividad'".
- "Christina Rosenvinge: "Cuando los políticos se corrompen, contaminan y envenenan todo el país"".
- "Christina Rosenvinge: On Top!". labandaelastica.com. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Christina Rosenvinge envia saludos a sus fans peruanos".
- "Christina Rosenvinge compuso tema en Huacho".
- "Christina Rosenvinge Frozen Pool".