This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Christina Rosenvinge Hepworth (born May 29, 1964, in Madrid) is a Spanish singer-songwriter, actress and producer, born to a Danish parents, Hans Jørgen Christian Rosenvinge, and Danish/British, mother Daphne Ankerstjerne Hepworth.
She was a member of the Spanish groups Alex y Christina and Christina y Los Subterráneos, before she started a solo career. Lee Ranaldo, the guitarist of Sonic Youth produced one of her albums, right after she moved to New York City in 1999. Her partner, the Spanish writer Ray Loriga, took the photos for her album Foreign Land. In 2015 she performed at the annual Primavera Sound festival in Barcelona. She has been described by La Banda Elastica as "one of the voices of reference of Spanish music in this first decade of the 21st century."
With Alex y Christina
- Alex y Christina (1987)
- El ángel y el diablo (1989)
With Christina y Los Subterráneos
- Que me parta un rayo (1992)
- Mi pequeño animal (1994)
- Cerrado (1997)
- Flores raras (1998)
- Frozen Pool (January 16, 2001) Smells Like Records
- Foreign Land (2002)
- Continental 62 (February 20, 2006)
- Alguien que cuide de mí - Grandes éxitos (2007)
- Verano fatal (2007) with Nacho Vegas
- Tu labio superior (2008)
- Tu labio inferior (2008)
- La joven Dolores (2011)
- Un caso sin resolver (2011)
- Lo Nuestro (2015)
- "Christina Rosenvinge: On Top!". labandaelastica.com. Retrieved 30 January 2016.