|Full name||Hristina Sampanidou|
|Date of birth||5 December 1988|
|Place of birth||Remscheid, West Germany|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)|
|2001–2004||TG Hilgen 04|
|2010||Bayer 04 Leverkusen||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Sampanidis began her career with nine years on youthside for TuRa Wermelskirchen and joined 2001 to TG Hilgen 04. After three years with TG Hilgen 04 signed in July 2004 for his fathers former club PAOK F.C.. She won in three years for PAOK F.C. two national championships and moved than to the land of her mother Serbia who signed for ŽFK Mašinac PZP Niš. He played for ŽFK Mašinac 74 games and scored 3 goalss in three years, before returning to Germany to sign for Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Without having played a Bundesliga match, on 5 October 2010 resigned her contract with Bayer 04 Leverkusen and returned to ŽFK Mašinac.
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen Fussball GmbH – Das Bundesliga-Team 2010/11
- Torhungrige Verstärkung – Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger
- Internationale Verstärkung für Bayer 04
- Igraj fudbal, budi srećan
- Fußball: Sampanidis und Kasperczyk verstärken Meiers Team | RP ONLINE
- Christina Sampanidis verlässt Bayer 04 - Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- UEFA.com – Frauen-Fußball-WM – Sampanidis
- Hristina Sampanidis – ZFK Masinac PZP Archived February 25, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.