|12th Governor of Anguilla|
23 July 2013 – 17 August 2017
|Preceded by||Alistair Harrison|
|Succeeded by||Tim Foy|
|Born||25 December 1974|
|Alma mater||Christ Church, Oxford|
Christina Martha Elena Scott (born 25 December 1974) is a British civil servant and former territorial governor. She served as Governor of Anguilla between 2013 and 2017, and was the first woman to hold the post.
Prior to her governorship of Anguilla, she was a civil servant:
- Director of the Civil Contingencies Secretariat in the Cabinet Office (2009–13)
- Private Secretary to the Prime Minister (2006–2009)
- ‘SCOTT, Christina Martha Elena’, Who's Who 2014, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2014
- "Change of Governor of Anguilla" (Press release). Foreign & Commonwealth Office. 23 October 2012. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- "Chris Martin". The Times. 26 November 2015. Retrieved 26 November 2015.
| Governor of Anguilla
|This article about an Anguillan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|