|12th Governor of Anguilla|
23 July 2013 – 17 August 2017
|Preceded by||Alistair Harrison|
|Succeeded by||Tim Foy|
|Born||25 December 1974|
|Spouse||Chris Martin (divorced)|
|Alma mater||Christ Church, Oxford|
Christina Martha Elena Scott Governor of Anguilla between 2013 and 2017, and was the first woman to hold the post. She has been Deputy Head of Mission at the British Embassy Beijing since September 2018.(born 25 December 1974) is a British civil servant and diplomat. She served as
Prior to her governorship of Anguilla, she was a civil servant:
- Director of the Civil Contingencies Secretariat in the Cabinet Office (2009–13)
- Private Secretary to the Prime Minister (2006–2009)
She was appointed Companion of the Order of St Michael and St George (CMG) in the 2021 New Year Honours for services to British foreign policy.
- "Christina Scott". gov.uk. Retrieved 16 October 2020.
- ‘SCOTT, Christina Martha Elena’, Who's Who 2014, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2014
- "Change of Governor of Anguilla" (Press release). Foreign & Commonwealth Office. 23 October 2012. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- "No. 63218". The London Gazette (Supplement). 31 December 2020. p. N3.
- "Chris Martin". The Times. 26 November 2015. Retrieved 26 November 2015.