Christina Scull (born March 6, 1942 in Bristol, England) is a researcher and writer best known for her books about the works of J. R. R. Tolkien. She worked for the London Board of Trade from 1961 to 1971 while completing her Bachelor of Arts degree in art history and medieval history at Birkbeck College. From 1971 to 1995 she served as Librarian of the Sir John Soane's Museum in London. She has also done several Harry Potter projects, including Harry Potter clues from book 5.
Scull married Wayne G. Hammond in 1994 and has subsequently collaborated with him on several projects.
- 1995 J. R. R. Tolkien: Artist and Illustrator - with Wayne G. Hammond
- 1998 Roverandom - edited with Wayne G. Hammond
- 2005 The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion - with Wayne G. Hammond
- 2006 The J. R. R. Tolkien Companion and Guide - with Wayne G. Hammond
- 2011 The Art of the Hobbit - with Wayne G. Hammond
- 1991 The Soane Hogarths
- Mitchell, Philip Irving. "A Beginner's Guide to Tolkien Criticism". Dallas Baptist University. Retrieved 24 July 2012.
- "A Select Bibliography of Works about John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (1892-1973)". St. Bonaventure University. Retrieved 24 July 2012.
|This article related to J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|