|General manager||Claus Hembo|
|Team manager(s)||Bo Hamburger|
|Team name history|
Christina Watches–Dana was a Danish professional cycling team based in Herning that competed on the UCI Continental Circuits. The captain of the team was Michael Rasmussen, who won the climbers jersey at the 2005 and 2006 Tour de France, until he ended his career in early 2013.
Christina Watches was owned by the Danish watch designer Christina Hembo, who bought the Danish UCI continental team,Stenca–M1 in December 2010.
- Himmerland Rundt, Michael Reihs
- Tallinn–Tartu GP, Angelo Furlan
- Stages 1, 4 & 5 Tour de Serbie, Angelo Furlan
- Stage 3 Tour de Serbie, Michael Rasmussen
- Overall Tour de Serbie, Stefan Schumacher
- Stage 3, Stefan Schumacher
- Overall Tour of China I, Martin Pedersen
- Stage 1 (TTT)
- Overall Tour of China II, Stefan Schumacher
- Prologue & Stage 4 (ITT), Stefan Schumacher
- Stage 1 Tour d'Algérie, Stefan Schumacher
- Circuit d'Alger, Martin Pedersen
- Overall Tour de Tipaza, Constantino Zaballa
- Stage 1, Constantino Zaballa
- Stage 3 Tour du Maroc, Morten Høberg
- Destination Thy, Constantino Zaballa
- Stage 2 Tour of Estonia, Angelo Furlan
- Stage 3a (ITT) Sibiu Cycling Tour, Stefan Schumacher
- As of 31 August 2014.
- "Rasmussen's Christina Watches team gets UCI license". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- "UCI says it's too soon to say Rasmussen's Christina Watches team has Continental licence". Velonation.com. 2011-01-05. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- "Christina Watches-Kuma (CTO) – DEN". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 24 April 2014.