|General manager||Claus Hembo|
|Team manager(s)||Bo Hamburger
|Team name history|
Christina Watches–Dana was a Danish professional cycling team based in Herning that competed on the UCI Continental Circuits. The captain of the team was Michael Rasmussen, who won the climbers jersey at the 2005 and 2006 Tour de France, until he ended his career in early 2013.
Christina Watches was owned by the Danish watch designer Christina Hembo, who bought the Danish UCI continental team,Stenca–M1 in December 2010.
- 1st Himmerland Rundt, Michael Reihs
- 1st Tallinn–Tartu GP, Angelo Furlan
- 1st Stages 1, 4 & 5 Tour de Serbie, Angelo Furlan
- 1st Stage 3 Tour de Serbie, Michael Rasmussen
- 1st Overall Tour de Serbie, Stefan Schumacher
- 1st Stage 3, Stefan Schumacher
- 1st Overall Tour of China I, Martin Pedersen
- 1st Stage 1 (TTT)
- 1st Overall Tour of China II, Stefan Schumacher
- 1st Prologue & Stage 4 (ITT), Stefan Schumacher
- 1st Stage 1 Tour d'Algérie, Stefan Schumacher
- 1st Circuit d'Alger, Martin Pedersen
- 1st Overall Tour de Tipaza, Constantino Zaballa
- 1st Stage 1, Constantino Zaballa
- 1st Stage 3 Tour du Maroc, Morten Høberg
- 1st Destination Thy, Constantino Zaballa
- 1st Stage 2 Tour of Estonia, Angelo Furlan
- 1st Stage 3a (ITT) Sibiu Cycling Tour, Stefan Schumacher
- As of 31 August 2014.
- "Rasmussen's Christina Watches team gets UCI license". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- "UCI says it's too soon to say Rasmussen's Christina Watches team has Continental licence". Velonation.com. 2011-01-05. Retrieved 2012-10-06.
- "Christina Watches-Kuma (CTO) – DEN". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 24 April 2014.