Christine Ann Boylan
July 25, 1977
|Occupation||Television writer, television producer|
|Spouse(s)||Eric Heisserer (m. 2010)|
Life and career
Christine attended Hofstra University. Since 2010, she has been married to screenwriter Eric Heisserer. Her first job was on the planned NBC apocalyptic miniseries Day One, as an executive writer and story editor. The project ultimately never aired.
She was a writer and story editor on the TNT drama Leverage, from 2008-2010. Her next position was at the ABC medical drama Off the Map, as a writer and executive story editor. She contributed two episodes during the show's only season. In summer 2011, Boylan joined the fourth season of the ABC crime series Castle, as a writer and co-producer. After the completion of the season she departed the show.
- "Tallahassee" 2.06 (co-written with consulting producer Jane Espenson)
- "Tiny" 2.13 (co-written by producer Kalinda Vazquez)
- "The Evil Queen" 2.20 (co-written with consulting producer Jane Espenson)
- The Punisher, episode 1.06 (writer)
- "Christine Boylan, Eric Heisserer". The New York Times. October 22, 2012. Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- "United States Public Records, 1970-2009". FamilySearch. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Christine Boylan CREDITS". Yahoo. Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- Dreyer, Lindsay (April 5, 2012). "Behind-the-Scenes of Castle's Zombie Episode: Stana Katic Poses With Writer Christine Boylan (PHOTO)". Wetpaint. Retrieved October 9, 2012.