August 31, 1981 |
Huntington Beach, California, U.S.
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
Proclaimed “The Queen of MySpace” by Vanity Fair and The Tyra Banks Show, Dolce created her profile shortly after its inception. With over a million “friends”, Dolce is one of its popular members.
In addition to her MySpace profile, Dolce has also branched out, including her website and fashion brand.
- Vanity Fair, March 2006 issue
- http://web.archive.org/web/20060814001111/http://www.vanityfair.com:80/commentary/content/printables/060308roco01?print=true. Archived from the original on August 14, 2006. Retrieved September 8, 2006. Missing or empty
- Jurgensen, John (July 29, 2006). "Moguls of New Media". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2007-05-20.
- Forbidden's Destroyed Denim Archived October 15, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- Spike TV Holds First Annual Guys Choice Awards Show | February 8, 2008 | AHN Archived February 13, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Christine Dolce Forbids Fur | PeTA2