Christine Harper is an award-winning journalist who works as the chief financial correspondent for Bloomberg News. She has worked for the company since 1998 when she joined the London office. She has reported on Wall Street from New York since April 2006, and is noted for her coverage of Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.
She previously worked for Dow Jones Newswires in Brussels and the US, and worked as a correspondent for the Philadelphia Inquirer and as a reporter for Sun Herald newspaper in Biloxi, Mississippi. She has a master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University.
Harper has received awards from the New York Press Club "Bonuses at Wall Street Big Five Surge to $36 Billion" and the Society of the Silurians  for an article entitled "Broken Securities Industry Still Has $20 Billion to Pay Bonuses".
In 2011, she won another Society of the Silurians award in the category for Business/Financial Reporting for an article entitled, "How the Banks Won."
- 1991–1992: Reporter, The Sun-Herald in Biloxi, Mississippi
- 1993–1994: Correspondent, The Philadelphia Inquirer
- 1994–1996: Assistant to the Senior Vice Dean, Columbia Business School
- 1996–1997: Reporter at Dow Jones Newswires in Jersey City, New Jersey, covering the currency and Treasury bond markets
- 1997–1998: Reporter at Dow Jones Newswires in Brussels, Belgium
- 1998–2000: Reporter at Bloomberg News in London covering telecoms, media and technology companies
- 2000–2002: Reporter at Bloomberg News in London covering corporate bonds
- 2002–2006: Reporter at Bloomberg News in London covering investment banking
- 2006–2008: Reporter at Bloomberg News in New York covering Wall Street firms including Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley
- 2008–present: Chief Financial Correspondent at Bloomberg News in New York
- New York Press Club Award
- Society of the Silurians Award
- National Headliner Club Award
- New York Press Club Awards 2006"
- "Bonuses at Wall Street Big Five Surge to $36 Billion", Bloomberg L.P., New York, 6 November 2006. Retrieved on 2011-01-03
- "Society of the Silurians Winners 2008"
- "Broken Securities Industry Still Has $20 Billion to Pay Bonuses", Bloomberg L.P., New York, 26 October 2008. Retrieved on 2011-01-03
- "Missing Lehman Lesson of Shakeout Means Too Big Banks May Fail", Bloomberg L.P., New York, 7 September 2009. Retrieved on 2011-01-03
- "Society of the Silurians". Retrieved 3 May 2011.