Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Known for||Director of 2017 Venice Biennale|
Macel has served as the Chief Curator at the Centre Pompidou since 2000, where she started the museum's contemporary art department. She has curated shows for Sophie Calle, Gabriel Orozco, Nan Goldin, and Philippe Parreno.
- "Christine Macel to Curate 2017 Venice Biennale". Artnet. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "La Biennale di Venezia - Christine Macel". www.labiennale.org. Retrieved 2017-04-10.
- "Christine Macel Appointed Artistic Director of 2017 Venice Biennale". Artforum. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "Venice Biennale Taps Christine Macel to Be Artistic Director of 2017 Edition". Artnews. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- "About the Curator: Christine Macel". Artsy. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- Donadio, Rachel (May 7, 2017). "A Venice Biennale About Art, With the Politics Muted". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331.
- Sulcas, Roslyn. "Christine Macel Named Visual Arts Director for Venice Biennale". ArtsBeat. Retrieved June 17, 2017.
|This French business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a French artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|