Christmas Eve (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Christmas Eve (film))
|Look up Christmas Eve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Christmas Eve is the evening or day before Christmas Day, occurring on December 24 in Western Christianity and the secular world.
Christmas Eve may also refer to:
- Christmas Eve, a character in the Broadway musical Avenue Q
- Christmas Eve (1947 film), a 1947 film
- Christmas Eve (2015 film), a 2015 film featuring ensemble cast
- Christmas Eve (2017 film), a 2017 multi-vignette crime drama
- "Christmas Eve" (Gogol) or "The Night Before Christmas", an 1832 short story by Nikolai Gogol
- "Christmas Eve", a song by Celine Dion on her album These Are Special Times (1998)
- "Christmas Eve", a song by Blackmore's Night on their album Winter Carols (2006)
- Christmas Eve (opera), an 1895 opera by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov
- "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24", a 1995 song performed by Savatage and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Christmas Eve and Other Stories, an album by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- The Night Before Christmas (disambiguation)
- Twas the Night Before Christmas (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christmas Eve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.