Christmas Shopper Simulator
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Christmas Shopper Simulator|
|Developer(s)||Freak Storm Games|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X|
Christmas Shopper Simulator is a sandbox video game developed by Freak Storm Games and published by British retailer Game. The game was released on 16 December 2014 as promotional freeware for the company.
Players control either a male or female avatar inside a shopping centre. Players are able to use the game's physics engine to destroy the environment, although this provides no specific reward to the player. The objective of the game is to complete all the quests, which can be obtained by using a payphone in-game. The game's quests include kicking open crates to obtain a panda mask, to jumping on maintenance platforms to obtain a doll. Full completion requires that the player gets every achievement. The freeform destruction of the game was compared to Goat Simulator.
Christmas Shopper Simulator was received favourably upon release. The game is also popular among gaming communities, with numerous high-profile YouTube channels producing Let's Play videos of the game.
- "GAME launches Christmas Shopper Simulator for PC and Mac". MCV UK.
- "GAME launches its own Shopping Simulator game in time for Christmas". Digital Spy. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- Natt Garun (5 December 2014). "Christmas Shopper Simulator is the Holiday Game of Dreams". The Next Web.
- "New 'Christmas Shopper Simulator' game lets you destroy a mall and ruin Christmas". Yahoo News. 5 December 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- Hillier, Brenna. "Christmas Shopper Simulator 2: Black Friday is here". VG247. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
|This simulation video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|