From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Christodoulos (Χριστόδουλος) is a Greek given name. It can refer to:
- Patriarch Christodoulos of Alexandria, Greek Patriarch of Alexandria in 907–932
- Christodulus (died 1131), the first emir of Palermo (later ammiratus ammiratorum)
- Christodoulos Aronis, a Greek fine artist, professor and priest (1884–1973)
- Archbishop Christodoulos of Athens (1939–2008)
- Christodoulos Christodoulou (born 1939), a Cypriot economist, lawyer and a politician
- Christodoulos Moisa (born 1948), a New Zealand poet, artist, photographer, writer, essayist and art teacher
- Christodoulos Neophytou (born 1950), a Cypriot economist
- Christodoulos Christodoulides (born 1976), a Cypriot judoka who won the silver medal at the 2002 Commonwealth Games
- Christodoulou - Greek surname that means "son of Christodoulos"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christodoulos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.