Christophe Decarnin, (pronounced [kʁis.tɔf də.kaʁ.nɛ̃], born 1964 in Le Touquet), is a French fashion designer. Decarnin studied fashion design at ESMOD in Paris before being recruited by Paco Rabanne, where he remained seven years as Artistic Director.
From 2006, Decarnin was creative directive at Balmain.  In April 2011, following Decarnin's absence at the house's Autumn/Winter 2011 show, it was announced that the designer had relinquished his position with Balmain.
In 2014 Christophe Decarnin became the creative director of French clothing brand Faith Connexion. In March 2017 the brand had its first runway show.
- article in ELLE (in French)
- Alice Fisher, style correspondent. "Paris set to crown Balmain's Christophe Decarnin as its new fashion king". Guardian. UK. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- Ella Alexander. "Olivier Rousteing is made Balmain's creative director (Vogue.com UK)". Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "Faith Connexion, French designer apparel for less – Gallery boutique". www.gallery.ad. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- Phelps, Nicole. "Faith Connexion Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show". Vogue. Retrieved 2017-07-27.