Jallet playing for France in 2014
|Full name||Christophe Jallet|
|Date of birth||31 October 1983|
|Place of birth||Cognac, France|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 April 2016.
Born in Cognac, Charente, Jallet began his career at his hometown club UA Cognac where he operated behind the striker. Tracked by the main club in the region, Chamois Niort, since 13, he was discouraged by his parents to pursue the move and he remained in Cognac.
Jallet finally joined Chamois Niort at 15, but his coach told his parents that he was "not good enough." Jallet dramatically improved after this. Following his training, he started numerous games in National and Ligue 2 during his three seasons as a defensive midfielder there.
On 6 July 2009, Jallet joined Paris Saint-Germain for a transfer fee of $2.5 million, signing a four-year contract. He was recruited to provide competition for Ceará at right-back. Jallet made his first appearance in a competitive match with PSG against Le Mans in the second matchday of the 2009–10 Ligue 1 season. Playing as a right midfielder, he scored his first goal one week later against Valenciennes with an assist from Stéphane Sessègnon. During the next match, against Lille, he delivered an assist a few minutes after he was substituted onto the pitch and marked the very end of game again with a goal. During his first season, Jallet's impact as a substitute with goalscoring potential was highly valued, though gaining a starting berth proved hard with the form of Ceará. Jallet scored again at the 19th match against Grenoble, leading to a 4–0 victory for PSG. He ended the season with 11 assists.
On 2 October 2011, in the clash between PSG and Lyon, Jaillet scored the second goal in a 2–0 victory with an assist from Nenê. He gained the confidence of new coach Carlo Ancelotti in a new position as midfielder, with Ancelotti preferring Milan Biševac at right-back. Jallet gained the captaincy late in the season following the dropping of Mamadou Sakho.
|“||"Jallet is a player with great regularity. There is no tactical error, he is always focused, dynamic. I did not know Jallet but his performance has always been good. He is very professional. I think Jallet can be a good player for the national team."
Jallet was called up to the French national team by manager Didier Deschamps for a friendly against Uruguay on 9 August 2012. In his second appearance, on 11 September 2012, he scored a goal against Belarus from a difficult angle.
|1||11 September 2012||Stade de France, Saint-Denis, France||Belarus||2–0||3–1||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|Correct as of 11 September 2012|
- Chamois Niortais
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Ligue 1: 2012–13, 2013–14
- Coupe de France: 2009–10
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2013–14
- Trophée des champions: 2013
- last-survivor-159994.html "Jallet, the last survivor ', So Foot, 31 July 2012.
- -the transfer window-fc-lorient_7660 "Tour de France's Mercato: FC Lorient", Foot Mercato, 28 July 2006.
- "Christophe is Jallet Parisien", psg.fr, 6 July 2009.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 3–1 Le Mans UC 72 ', lfp.fr , 15 August 2009.
- "Valenciennes FC 2–3 Paris Saint-Germain", lfp.fr, 22 August 2009.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 3–0 Lille OSC", lfp.fr, 30 August 2009.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 4–0", lfp.fr, 23 December 2009.
- "Balance 2009–2010: Defenders ", psgmag.net, 19 June 2010.
- "PSG – Monaco: the notes of the game" , Foot Mercato in May 2010.
- "Paris Saint-Germain 2–0 Olympique Lyonnais', lfp.fr , 2 October 2011.
- "Ligue 1 – Ancelotti veut voir Jallet en Bleu statement" (in French). Goal.com. 5 May 2012. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Christophe Jallet". chamoisfc79.fr. Retrieved 30 May 2015.