Christopher Thomas Allmand (born 1936) is an English medieval historian, with a special focus on the Late Middle Ages in England and France, and the Hundred Years' War. He was Professor of Medieval History at the University of Liverpool until his retirement in 1998, and is now Honorary Senior Fellow at the university. He has written a much-used monograph on the Hundred Years' War, a biography of King Henry V of England, and he has edited the seventh and final volume of The New Cambridge Medieval History.
- Henry V. London: Historical Association. 1968.
- Lancastrian Normandy 1415-1450, The History of a Medieval Occupation. Oxford. 1983.
- The Hundred Years War: England and France at War, c.1300-c.1450 (2nd ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 2001 . ISBN 0521264995.
- The New Cambridge Medieval History: Volume 7, c.1415-c.1500. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 1998. ISBN 0521382963.
- War, Government and Power in Late Medieval France. Liverpool. 2000.
- Allmand, Christopher (2011). The De Re Militari of Vegetius. Cambridge. ISBN 9781107000278.