|Former groups||Ballet Rambert|
|Dances||Cruel Garden, Ghost Dances, Sergeant Early's Dream, Intimate Pages, Swansong, Moonshine and Rooster.|
He has choreographed many pieces from Andrew Lloyd-Webber/Alan Ayckbourn musical Jeeves at Her Majesty's Theatre, London in 1975. In addition to performing and choreographing, he has created many works for Rambert and for Nederlands Dans Theater, Houston Ballet and Cullberg Ballet and has had a long-term association with the English National Ballet and the Houston Ballet.
His works include Cruel Garden, Ghost Dances, Sergeant Early's Dream, Swansong, Moonshine, shadows and Rooster.
Bruce was appointed a CBE for a lifetime's service to dance because he was one of Britain's leading choreographers. He is a visiting honorary professor at the University of Exeter since 2009.
- "Christopher Bruce CBE". londondance.com. Retrieved 9 February 2011.
- Parry, Jann (23 December 2001). "Out with the old, in with Matz Skoog". The Observer. Retrieved 9 February 2011.
- Company, Rambert Dance (2000). "Ghost Dances - Teachers Notes" (PDF). Rambert Dance Company Teacher Notes.
- "Staff profiles". University of Exeter. Retrieved 9 February 2011.
- "Shadows - Christopher Bruce CBE" (PDF).[permanent dead link]
- "Choreographer Christopher Bruce on creating dance for the Cultural Olympiad". Wales. 12 September 2012. Retrieved 6 November 2018.
- "Christopher Bruce ((1945)". Rambert Dance Company. Retrieved 6 November 2018.
- Christopher Bruce oral history interview at the Rambert Archive