Christopher Capozziello (born 1980) is an American photographer. He works as a freelance photographer based in New Haven, Connecticut. He is a founding member of the AEVUM photography collective, which includes four other young photojournalists in the United States.
Capozziello’s clients and publications include AARP Bulletin, Christianity Today, The Dallas Morning News, Le Monde magazine, L'Express, The Globe and Mail, The International Herald Tribune, Newsweek, The New York Times, The New York Times Magazine, Open Society Institute, Time and Virginia Quarterly Review.
- World Press Photo.
- Pictures of the Year International.
- Alexia Foundation
- Aftermath Project Grant.
- National Headliner Awards.
- China International Press Photo Contest.
- Days Japan.
- PDN Photo Annual.
- Photolucida’s Critical Mass
- Review Santa Fe
- American Photography, the Golden Light Awards
- Communication Arts.
- Magenta Foundation
- Blurb Photography Book Now.
- National Press Photographers Association.
- Px3 – Prix de la Photographie
- Berenice Abbott Emerging Photographer Prize.
-  Archived July 24, 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- "Critical Mass 2010 Winners". Photolucida.org. Retrieved 2015-03-04.
- "Critical Mass 2011 Winners". Photolucida.org. Retrieved 2015-03-04.
-  Archived January 14, 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- [dead link]
- "Publications – The Magenta Foundation". Magentafoundation.org. Retrieved 2015-03-04.
-  Archived February 26, 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- "Christopher Capozziello : The Distance Between Us". Px3.fr. Retrieved 2015-03-04.