|Date of birth||5 January 1994|
|Place of birth||Argenteuil, France|
|2012–2013||→ Hyde (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 July 2017.
Blackburn Rovers and loan
However, the club released Dilo at age sixteen and he joined Blackburn Rovers despite interests from other French clubs. He later explained going to England; "Blackburn were in the Premier League at the time I signed and although I had some French clubs interested in me when I left PSG I wanted to try the UK." During the 2012–13 season, he played on loan for Hyde to gain first team experience. He made an impressive debut defeat losing 3–2 to Ebbsfleet United on 10 November 2012. After two months at Hyde, it was announced on 30 January 2013 that his loan spell had come to an end. He was released by Blackburn at the end of the 2012–13 season.
Dilo signed a one-year contract with Scottish Premiership club St Mirren in July 2013. Upon joining St Mirren, he soon became homesick, which was later settled down by Ludovic Roy. He became the club's number one goalkeeper in September 2013 after David Cornell was dropped. He kept his first clean sheet against Hearts at Tynecastle, a game which St Mirren won 2–0. He fell out of the first team, after making a handful of appearances, when the club signed the experienced Slovakian goalkeeper Marián Kello. After an injury to Kello, Dillo was given another opportunity and he retained his place for the last eight matches of the season keeping three clean sheets. Dilo was released by St Mirren in June 2014, after he failed to respond to the club's offer of a new contract.
After leaving Scotland, Dilo was without a club for a number of months. On 27 September 2014, it was confirmed that has had signed a one-year contract with Stade Rennais.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (August 2016)
- "St Mirren's French goalie has no beef with life in Paisley - now that he's got used to the smell of the cows". Daily Record. 30 September 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- "Dilo joins Hyde". Blackburn Rovers F.C. 9 November 2012. Archived from the original on August 17, 2014. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- "Loan round-up". Blackburn Rovers F.C. 13 November 2012. Archived from the original on August 17, 2014. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- "Duo depart on loan". Blackburn Rovers F.C. 30 January 2013. Archived from the original on August 17, 2014. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- "Blackburn Rovers confirm released list". Lancashire Telegraph. 4 June 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- "St Mirren: Keepers David Cornell & Christopher Dilo sign deals". BBC Sport. 1 July 2013. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "St Mirren's Chris Dilo aims to help save Danny Lennon's job". BBC Sport. 30 September 2013. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- Christopher Dilo at Soccerbase
- St Mirren boss Craig confirms goalkeeper Chris Dilo's exit, BBC Sport.
- "Transfert : Christopher Dilo un an à Sochaux". L'Equipe (in French). 6 July 2016. Retrieved 22 August 2016.