Christopher Kippenberger is an American/German artist.
After his time in Los Angeles Kippenberger returned to Europe where he continued working in the industry with RSA/Black Dog as a music video director. He also helped create VBS later vice.com with Spike Jonze.
Specializing in high tech engineering and manufacturing as well as supplying infrastructure the studio advises clients: Mercedes Benz, BMW, Vimeo, Intel and Google on strategy, content manufacturing and online publishing.
Studio Kippenberger is known for having the unique ability to carve a niche in the content market, stand out and produce products away from the continuously homogenised world of big agency dealings. Crankandpiston.com has referred to Studio Kippenberger as "a content, strategy and distribution machine with a difference." As well as crediting them with "Changing the way we consume content".
Advanced Aviation Prototyping & Robotics
“Drones are strictly tools [for] creating a certain look we want to achieve. This is only the very early beginning of this movement and we are thrilled to be involved at such an early stage"
Kippenberger founded Studio Kippenberger. The first person to film the legendary Nordschleife racetrack via UAV technology, Kippenberger has been dubbed "The Most Interesting Man in Car Porn" by Jalopnik as well as "the Terry Richardson of car videos" by GTspirit online magazine  and the "King of Car Porn" by Ulf Poschardt in Die Welt
For the TED Conference in Berlin Germany, Kippenberger had artists and independent filmmakers pick a Berlin landmark and use camera-equipped drones to capture it on video. From this, Kippenberger created a historic view of the city from an entirely new perspective.
- Orlove, Raphael (20 April 2014). "Inside The Most Amazing Car Video Studio I've Ever Seen". Jalopnik.com. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- Cardiner, Brock (28 April 2014). "Highsnobiety Visits Studio Kippenberger". highsnobiety.com. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- Sundac, Marta (13 August 2014). "Studio Kippenberger x Luke Huxham present BMW Z33 with Autonomous Drift". highsnobiety.com. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- adweek, Staff (13 August 2014). "BMW Sticks With Jaw-Dropping Stunts in YouTube Video Revs up views with tricks". adweek.com. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- McGovern, Phil (28 April 2014). "STUDIO KIPPENBERGER. Changing the way we consume content". crankandpiston.com. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- Benedictus, Leo (8 December 2014). "Hurricanes, weddings and movies – how drones are revolutionising photography". theguardian. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- Lavrinc, Damon (17 May 2012). "Forget the Helicopter: New Drone Cuts Cost of Aerial Video". Wired.com. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- Rosen, Lea (10 October 2013). "Meet Chris Kippenberger, Drone Cinematographer from Germany". Drones & Aerial Robotics Conference. Retrieved 27 December 2013.
- Orlove, Raphael (18 June 2013). "Sex, Drugs, And Drones: Meet The Most Interesting Man In Car Porn". Jalopnik. Retrieved 12 December 2013.
- Cheung, Justin (10 December 2013). "The Terry Richardson of Car Videos – Christopher Kippenberger". gtspirit.com. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- Tedstaff; Tedstaff (24 June 2014). "Drone’s-eye view of Berlin: Watch the TEDSalon intro video". ted.com. Retrieved 24 June 2014.