This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He is known to television viewers in the United Kingdom and abroad for a number of roles. He appeared in “The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes” as Sydney Wing in The episode entitled The Secret of the Magnifique. In 1975 he played Kaiser Wilhelm II in the ITV 13-part drama series, Edward the Seventh. He also featured in two BBC dramas dealing with the Second World War - Lieutenant Dick Player in Colditz (1972–74). Neame played Flight Lieutenant John Curtis in the first season of the World War II drama, Secret Army (1977). In between those in the TV film A Point in Time (1973), he became one of the first male actors to appear nude on the small screen.
Neame played the villain Skagra in the unfinished Doctor Who serial Shada in 1979. He made a guest appearance in another BBC period drama When the Boat Comes In in 1981 portraying Robin Cunningham. In 1983, he played Mark Antony in the BBC series The Cleopatras.
In addition, Neame produced some episodes of the 1990s drama series Soldier, Soldier.
Neame emigrated to the United States since when he has made frequent appearances in American films and television. He appeared in the films, Steel Dawn (1987), D.O.A. (1988), Bloodstone (1988), the James Bond film Licence to Kill (1989), Ghostbusters II (1989), Edge of Honor (1991), Suburban Commando (1991), Hellbound (1994), Ground Zero (2000) and The Prestige (2006).
He played a psycho killer in an episode of MacGyver in 1985, and appeared in The Great Escape II: The Untold Story. And, he also appeared in a two-part story of Star Trek: Enterprise in 2004. In 1994, he portrayed "Knight Two" in the Babylon 5 episode "And the Sky Full of Stars". Neame is one of the few actors to have appeared in Doctor Who, Blake's 7, Star Trek, Babylon 5, and Earth 2. Other television appearances include The A-Team, Beauty and the Beast, Northern Exposure (1994), JAG (1995), and the two-part mini-series The Apocalypse Watch (1996). He also starred in the Showtime film Street Knight (1994) and he appeared as "The One" in the last two episodes of Martial Law (2000). He also played the main villain in the live-action cutscenes of Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (1997). In 2018, he reunited with his Hammer film co-star Caroline Munro to appear in the film House of the Gorgon.
- No Blade of Grass (1970) - Locke
- Lust for a Vampire (1971) - Hans
- Dracula AD 1972 (1972) - Johnny Alucard
- Steel Dawn (1987) - Sho
- D.O.A. (1988) - Bernard
- Transformations (1988) - Calihan
- Bloodstone (1988) - Van Hoeven
- The Great Escape II: The Untold Story (1988) - Kiowski
- Licence to Kill (1989) - Fallon
- Ghostbusters II (1989) - Maitre D'
- The Radicals (1990) - Ulrich Zwingli
- Edge of Honor (1991) - Blade
- Suburban Commando (1991) - Commander
- Diplomatic Immunity (1991) - Stefan Noll
- Still Not Quite Human (1992) - Dr. Frederick Berrigon
- Boris and Natasha (1992) - Fearless Leader
- Street Knight (1993) - James Franklin
- Hellbound (1994) - Professor Malcolm Lockley \ Prosatanos
- Walking Thunder (1997) - Ansel Richter
- Ground Zero (2000) - Andrew Donovan
- Highway 395 (2000) - Klauss Hess
- Special Ed (2005) - Dr. Davis
- The Prestige (2006) - Defender
- House of the Gorgon (2019) - Father Llewellyn
- House of the Gorgon, retrieved 13 February 2019