Christopher Portman, 10th Viscount Portman
|Christopher Portman, 10th Viscount Portman|
|Born||Christopher Edward Berkeley Portman
30 July 1958
|Net worth||GBP £1.72 billion (STRL April 2015)|
Portman is the eldest son of Edward Portman, 9th Viscount Portman by his first wife Rosemary Joy Farris. He inherited the viscountcy on his father's death in 1999.
His fortune comes from his 110-acre (0.45 km2) central London inheritance, called the Portman estate, which is spending £40 million on an investment programme that includes the development of a shopping area, Portman Village.
Marriages & Children
Portman's first wife was Caroline Steenson with whom he had one son:
He was married secondly in 1987 to Patricia Martins Pim with whom he has two further sons:
- Hon. Matthew Portman (born 1990)
- Hon. Daniel Portman (born 1995)
- "Sunday Times Rich List". The Sunday Times (page 27). 26 April 2014.
- The Peerage, entry for 10th Viscount Portman
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Viscount Portman
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
Edward Henry Berkeley Portman
|This biography of a viscount in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|