This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Christopher Raja (born 27 September 1974 in Kolkata) is an Australian author of short stories, essays, a play and a novel. He co-authored the play The First Garden with Natasha Raja, which was performed in botanical gardens around Australia and published by Currency Press in 2012. His debut novel, The Burning Elephant was published by Giramondo Publishing in 2015. It was written under a New Work grant awarded by the Literature Board of the Australia Council. He has been twice shortlisted for the Northern Territory Writers Centre's Chief Minister’s Book of the Year award. Raja migrated from Kolkata to Melbourne in 1986. He has lived and worked in Alice Springs since 2004.
- "The first garden / Christopher Raja & Natasha Raja". Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- "AusStage". Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- "Olive Pink on stage". 23 August 2012. Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- "The burning elephant / Christopher Raja". Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- "Burning elephant gives Alice author real wild ride". Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- Thomas, Mark (6 May 2016). "Book review: Christopher Raja ratchets up family strain in The Burning Elephant". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- "Book Review: The Burning Elephant by Christopher Raja". Retrieved 18 March 2017.
- "The Burning Elephant, by Christopher Raja". 25 November 2016. Retrieved 18 March 2017.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2017/05/15/chris-raja-life-after-the-elephant.html http://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2017/05/15/it-began-with-an-elephant.html http://www.ubudwritersfestival.com/five-minutes-playwright-young-adult-fiction-author-chris-raja/