Christopher Taylor (game designer)
This article needs to be updated.(September 2012)
Christopher "Chris" Taylor is a computer, board and card game developer originally from Southern California. Taylor is most famous for acting as lead designer for the original Fallout title for Interplay Entertainment, working alongside Tim Cain, Leonard Boyarsky and Jason Anderson. While at Interplay, Taylor contributed to the design of Star Trek: Starfleet Command, Stonekeep and Fallout 2. He also served as producer for The Lord of the Rings Online.
In 2005, Taylor and two other Fallout designers (Tom Decker and Scott Everts) founded Zero Radius Games, a board game and non-collectible card game development company. On September 22, 2008, it was announced on Interplay's website that Taylor had rejoined the company and would be working on "Project V13", later revealed to be Fallout Online. However Bethesda, through a drawn out legal battle, cancelled this project.
He was the designer of Pillars of Eternity: Lords of the Eastern Reach, a tabletop game based on the video game Pillars of Eternity which was released in 2016 He is also the designer of Nemo's War, a game published by Victory Point Games.
- Spiess, Kevin (24 September 2008). "Chris Taylor gets to work on Fallout MMORPG". Neoseeker. Archived from the original on 1 September 2010. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "Fallout (1997) Windows credits - MobyGames". MobyGames. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- McWhertor, Michael. "Interplay Brings Back Original Fallout Designer". Kotaku. Archived from the original on 1 September 2010. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- Zysberg, Benjamin (17 January 2010). "Stonekeep revient". factornews (in French). Archived from the original on 1 September 2010. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "The rise and fall of Project V13, the online Fallout game that never was". The Verge. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- Hall, Charlie (5 August 2015). "Playing the Pillars of Eternity tabletop game with Chris Taylor". Polygon. Vox Media. Retrieved 2 July 2016.
- Zero Radius Games
- Moby Games profile
- Christopher Taylor on BoardGameGeek
- Nemo's War (2nd Edition) on Victory Point Games
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|