Zeller in 2012
14 September 1984|
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||88 kg (194 lb; 13.9 st)|
Christopher Zeller (born 14 September 1984) is a German national representative field hockey player. As of 2008, his current club is Rot-Weiss Köln. Zeller represented Germany in the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics.
Born in Munich, he is the younger brother of Philipp Zeller. Zeller was a member of the Men's National Team that won the gold medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics and scored the only goal in the final. Two years earlier, he also won the 2006 Men's Hockey World Cup where he scored two goals in the final match and was chosen as the Most Promising Player of the tournament.
- The Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
- Official website of the Zeller brothers ‹See Tfd›(in German)
- Christopher Zeller at the International Hockey Federation
- Christopher Zeller at the International Olympic Committee
- Christopher Zeller at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
- Christopher Zeller at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
Robert van der Horst
| WorldHockey Young Player of the Year
|This article about a field hockey Olympic medalist for Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|