Christopher de Venecia
Christopher De Venecia
|Member of the Philippine House of Representatives from Pangasinan's 4th District|
|Assumed office |
June 30, 2016
|Preceded by||Gina de Venecia|
Christopher Vera Perez de Venecia
|Political party||Liberal Party|
|Relations||Jose de Venecia, Jr.|
Gina de Venecia
Christopher de Venecia is a former child actor, and currently a writer and a member of the Philippine House of Representatives for the 4th district of Pangasinan. He is the son of Gina de Venecia and Jose de Venecia, Jr.
The following are the key legislation of de Venecia:
- SOGIE Equality Bill - an act seeking the nationwide protection of LGBT rights in the Philippines
- Department of Culture Bill - an act seeking the establishment of a Department of Culture from the current National Commission on Culture and the Arts
|1993-95||Ober Da Bakod||Dagul|||
|1993||Kung Kailangan Mo Ako|
|1994||Ober Da Bakod: The Movie||Dagul|
|1994||Oo na sige na||Ampon ni Bonggoy|
- "Hon. De Venecia, Christopher "Toff" Vera Perez". House Members. House of Representatives. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Political Clans Dominate Local Polls". The Philippine Star. 11 May 2016. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Fernandez, Maritoni (2 May 1993). "A Merry Mix-up". Eksena. Manila Standard. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Dating Child Star, Nanalong Kongresista sa Pangasinan". Showbiz (in Filipino). GMA News Online. 14 May 2016.
- De Venecia, Christopher (14 March 2014). "Confessions of a Former Child Star". Toff of the World. The Philippine Star. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- Japitana, Norma (29 September 1993). "Welcome Mat for Marichu Maceda". Scenes. Manila Standard. Retrieved 11 September 2016.