|Chair of the Council on Environmental Quality|
March 2015 – January 20, 2017
|Preceded by||Mike Boots|
|Deputy Director of the National Park Service|
2013 – March 2015
Goldfuss served as Deputy Director of the National Park Service in the Obama administration. She also worked as a legislative staff member for the House Committee on Natural Resources and as a reporter. Before joining the park service, she worked at the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank, where she was head of the public lands project
- "The Council on Environmental Quality". The White House. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "Christy Goldfuss | Person | Center for American Progress". www.americanprogress.org. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "Meet Christy Goldfuss, the newest environmental player in the White House". Washington Post. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- RELEASE: CAP Announces Former CEQ Managing Director Christy Goldfuss to Serve as New Vice President for Energy and Environment Policy, Center for American Progress, February 13, 2017
- "National Infrastructure Advisory Council Members". Homeland Security. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
|This American politician–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|