||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Christy Marx (b c.1952) is an American screenwriter best known for her work on various TV series, including Jem (which she created), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Conan the Adventurer, G.I. Joe, Hypernauts, Captain Power and others. She is also known for her original comic book series Sisterhood of Steel as well as work on Conan, Red Sonja, and Elfquest.
She is also a game designer, making her debut with Conquests of Camelot and following it with Conquests of the Longbow. She wrote the game bible and most dialogue for The Legend of Alon D'ar for the PlayStation 2 console, and has worked on PC, console and MMO games. She wrote the Babylon 5 episode "Grail" which, like "Camelot", has to do with the discovery of the Holy Grail.
- Cartoon queen Jem returns on DVD
- "The Animation Writers Caucus Animation Award".
- Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail
- Rogers, Vaneta (June 8, 2012). "DC Adds Four to New 52, Including DiDio's Phantom Stranger". Newsarama. Archived from the original on June 10, 2012. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
This new series... will launch with the return of Amethyst to the New 52. Written by Christy Marx with art by Aaron Lopresti, the comic will show how Amethyst finds out she's the lost princess of Gemworld.
- From G.I. Joe to Zynga: the three-decade career of Christy Marx
- Official website
- Christy Marx at the Internet Movie Database
- Christy Marx on Facebook
- Christy Marx on Facebook – alternate
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|