|Notable works||Jem, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Conan the Adventurer, G.I. Joe, Hypernauts, Captain Power|
(1983–1994; his death)
Christy Marx (born c. 1952) is an American screenwriter best known for her work on various TV series, including Jem, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Conan the Adventurer, G.I. Joe, Hypernauts, Captain Power and others. She is also known for her original comic book series Sisterhood of Steel as well as work on Conan, Red Sonja, and Elfquest.
She is also a game designer, making her debut with Conquests of Camelot and following it with Conquests of the Longbow. She wrote the game bible and most dialogue for The Legend of Alon D'ar for the PlayStation 2 console, and has worked on PC, console and MMO games. She wrote the Babylon 5 episode "Grail" which, like "Camelot", has to do with the discovery of the Holy Grail.
She has also authored a writing manual, Writing for Animation, Comics, and Games. The book covers how to write for multiple mediums and formats.
- Cartoon queen Jem returns on DVD
- "The Animation Writers Caucus Animation Award".
- From G.I. Joe to Zynga: the three-decade career of Christy Marx
- Interview: The creator of the Conquests adventures on what made them special
- Rogers, Vaneta (June 8, 2012). "DC Adds Four to New 52, Including DiDio's Phantom Stranger". Newsarama. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
This new series... will launch with the return of Amethyst to the New 52. Written by Christy Marx with art by Aaron Lopresti, the comic will show how Amethyst finds out she's the lost princess of Gemworld.
- Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail