|Notable works||Jem, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Conan the Adventurer, G.I. Joe, Hypernauts, Captain Power|
(1983–1994; his death)
Christy Marx (born c. 1952) is an American screenwriter, author, and game designer, best known for her work on various TV series including Jem, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Conan the Adventurer, G.I. Joe, Hypernauts, and Captain Power. She is also known for her original comic book series Sisterhood of Steel as well as work on Conan, Red Sonja, and Elfquest. Marx has also authored several biographies and history books.
In June 2012, it was announced that Marx would be writing the character of Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld in a revival of the comic book series Sword of Sorcery, which was released in August 2013.
She has also authored a writing manual, Writing for Animation, Comics, and Games. The book covers how to write for multiple mediums and formats.
Best Computer Adventure game 1990, by Video Games and Computer Entertainment Magazine, for Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Holy Grail 
Best Adventure game 1991, by Computer Game Review and Enchanted Realms, for Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood
Life in the Ocean Depths (Life in Extreme Environments) 2003
Watson and Crick and DNA (Primary Sources of Revolutionary Scientific Discoveries and Theories) 2005 
The Great Chicago Fire of 1871 (Tragic Fires Throughout History) 2004 
Jet Li (Martial Arts Masters) 2002 
Sword of Sorcery Volume 1: Amethyst, 2013 
Birds of Prey #27, 2014 
Convergence: Zero Hour Book 1, published in 2015 
Writing credits (TV)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles S6 E1 "Return of the Shredder" 
- Cartoon queen Jem returns on DVD
- "Christy Marx Conquers Camelot". Sierra News Magazine Volume 3.
- From G.I. Joe to Zynga: the three-decade career of Christy Marx
- Interview: The creator of the Conquests adventures on what made them special
- Rogers, Vaneta (June 8, 2012). "DC Adds Four to New 52, Including DiDio's Phantom Stranger". Newsarama. Retrieved June 10, 2012.
This new series... will launch with the return of Amethyst to the New 52. Written by Christy Marx with art by Aaron Lopresti, the comic will show how Amethyst finds out she's the lost princess of Gemworld.
- "SWORD OF SORCERY VOL. 1: AMETHYST". DC Comics.
- Christy., Marx, (2007). Writing for animation, comics & games. Amsterdam: Focal Press. ISBN 9780240805825. OCLC 70230693.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Conquests of Camelot: The Search for the Grail
- "The Animation Writers Caucus Animation Award".
- Meagan,, Marie,. Women in gaming : 100 professionals of play. Indianapolis, IN. ISBN 9780744019537. OCLC 1077268602.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Christy., Marx, (2004). Life in the ocean depths (1st ed.). New York: Rosen Central. ISBN 082393988X. OCLC 51752018.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Christy., Marx, (2005). Watson and Crick and DNA (1st ed.). New York: Rosen Central Primary Source. ISBN 1404203125. OCLC 55511322.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Christy., Marx, (2004). The great Chicago fire of 1871 (1st ed.). New York: Rosen Central. ISBN 0823944875. OCLC 52602712.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Christy., Marx, (2002). Jet Li (1st ed.). New York [NY]: Rosen Pub. Group. ISBN 0823935191. OCLC 47208405.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "BIRDS OF PREY #27". DC Comics.
- "CONVERGENCE: ZERO HOUR BOOK 1". DC Comics.
- "Babylon 5 "Grail"". imbd.
- "Guide Page: Grail".
- "Return of the Shredder". imbd.