|Birth name||Tyrone Emmanuel Paul|
|Also known as||Chrom3|
|Associated acts||Dizzee Rascal|
Tyrone Emmanuel Paul, better known as Chrome, is a British singer who shot to fame through his vocal contributions to the two Dizzee Rascal UK #1 records, "Holiday" and "Dance wiv Me".
At the end of 2010, Chrome leaked a track entitled "Ooh Now Baby" with a Tron Legacy-inspired video. The song was produced by LP and JC, the producers behind the dance film StreetDance 3D, and featured UK rapper Stylah.
In July 2011, Chrome signed a publishing deal and announced his first official single release would be a track called "Wake Up", which debuted on BBC 1Xtra. The "Wake Up" single was scheduled for release 19 September 2011 and features remixes from Benny Page, David Heartbreak, Stinkahbell and Cutmore.
In 2013, Chrome (now called Chrom3) was featured on the Brookes Brothers song "Carry Me On", which was selected as Zane Lowe's Hottest Record in the World Right Now and charted at #71 on the UK Singles Chart.
- "Rising R&B Singer Chrome returns with Brand New Single 'Wake Up' released 28th August 2011". Weblogdaily.co.uk. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- "Chrome". AllMusic. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- "www.iamchrome.com". www.iamchrome.com. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- "Dizzee Rascal collaborator Chrom3 drops powerful visual 'Pride', tackling London's killings - UK Grime". 3 July 2018.
- "Zane Lowe, Zane Lowe Vs Wretch 32, Brookes Brothers - Carry Me On Ft. Chrom3". Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Official UK Singles Top 100". The Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on 8 December 2013. Retrieved 12 August 2013.