From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chromis (Chromius), a Mysian ally of Priam in the Trojan War, son of Arsinoos and brother of Ennomus.
- Chromis, a man at the court of Phineus, was involved in the battle between Perseus and Phineus and killed Emathion.
- Chromis, a companion of Aeneas killed by Camilla.
- Chromis, a son of Heracles.
- Chromis, name shared by four defenders of Thebes against the Seven:
- Chromis, son of a Phoenician woman named Dryope and a descendant of Cadmus. His mother became a Maenad when she was pregnant with him, and gave birth to him while dragging a sacred bull by the horns. He was one of the fifty warriors that laid an ambush against Tydeus but were killed by him.
- Chromis, killed by Amphiaraus.
- Chromis, killed by Tydeus.
- Chromis, who slew Ion and was himself killed by Antiphōs.