|Look up chronic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chronic may refer to:
- Chronic condition, a condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects
- Chronic toxicity, a substance with toxic effects after continuous or repeated exposure
- Chronic (film), a 2015 American film
- The Chronic, a 1992 album by Dr. Dre
- The Chronic 2001, a.k.a. 2001, a 1999 album by Dr. Dre
- Chronos, a personification of time in Greek mythology
- Habit (psychology), routines of behavior that are repeated regularly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chronic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.