Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chronic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chronic may refer to:
- Chronic condition, a condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects
- Chronic toxicity, a substance with toxic effects after continuous or repeated exposure
- Chronic (film), a 2015 American film
- The Chronic, a 1992 album by Dr. Dre
- The Chronic 2001, a.k.a. 2001, a 1999 album by Dr. Dre
- Chronos, a personification of time in Greek mythology
- Habit (psychology), routines of behavior that are repeated regularly
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chronic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.