|Platform(s)||Amiga, Atari ST|
Chrono Quest (Explora in France) is an adventure game released in September 1988 for the Amiga and Atari ST. It was developed by French developer Infomedia and published by 16/32 Diffusion in France and Psygnosis Limited in the United Kingdom. Chrono Quest is an historical adventure where the player (accused of murdering their father) travels to different time periods on a quest to find their father's true murderer. The box art was designed by Roger Dean.
The game received mixed to positive reviews from video game critics. A sequel to the game, Chrono Quest 2, was released in 1989. Explora III: Sous le signe du serpent was never released in English, but saw a French release in 1990.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2019)
Chrono Quest received mixed to positive reviews from video game critics.
- "Tough Guide". The Games Machine. No. 11. Newsfield Publications. October 1988. p. 14.
- Plunkett, Luke (September 12, 2011). "Giant Plastic Alien Heads, Badass Fantasy Art & Video Games". Kotaku. Gizmodo Media Group. Retrieved December 5, 2017.
- Campbell, Keith (January 1989). "Chrono Quest". Computer & Video Games. No. 87. Future plc. p. 95.
- "Chronoquest". ACE. No. 15. Future plc. December 1988. p. 101.
- Campbell, Keith (November 1988). "Chrono Quest - Into the Valley". Commodore User. No. 62. EMAP. p. 91.
- "Chrono-Quest". The Games Machine. No. 13. Newsfield Publications. December 1988. p. 33.
- "Kultboy.com - DIE Kult-Seite über die alten Spiele-Magazine und Retro-Games!". www.kultboy.com. Retrieved 2017-12-30.
- ACE Magazine Issue 34. July 1990.