Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chronometer or chronoscope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chronometer or chronoscope may refer to:
- Chronometer of Loulie, a precursor to the metronome
- Chronometer watch
- Observatory chronometer, a device certified by an observatory to be extremely accurate
- Marine chronometer, a timekeeper used for marine navigation
- Railroad chronometer, a specialized timepiece once used for safe operation of trains
- Chronoscope or time viewer, a fictional, oracle-like device occasionally employed in science fiction
- Longines Chronoscope, an American television program (1951–1955)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chronometer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.