Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chronometer or chronoscope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chronometer or chronoscope may refer to:
- Chronometer of Loulie, a precursor to the metronome
- Chronometer watch
- Observatory chronometer, a device certified by an observatory to be extremely accurate
- Marine chronometer, a timekeeper used for marine navigation
- Railroad chronometer, a specialized timepiece once used for safe operation of trains
- Chronoscope or time viewer, a fictional, oracle-like device occasionally employed in science fiction
- Longines Chronoscope, an American television program (1951–1955)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chronometer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.