From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chrysalis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chrysalis is the pupa stage of the butterfly.
Chrysalis may also refer to:
- Chrysalis (short story), a short story by Ray Bradbury, published in S is for Space
- Chrysalis (Wild Cards), a character from the Wild Cards series of books
- Chrysalis, a fictional character appearing in DC Comics
- The Chrysalids, a 1955 novel by John Wyndham
- Air Chrysalis, a fictional novel within Haruki Murakami's novel 1Q84
- Chrysalis, a 1977 science fiction anthology published by Kensington Books under their Zebra Books imprint
- Chrysalis (poem), a poem by Gabor G Gyukics included in A Hermit Has No Plural, published by Singing Bone Press in 2015
- Chrysalis Group, a UK public company with music management and music publishing divisions and former radio and book publishing interests
- Chrysalis Music, a British independent music publisher
- Chrysalis Records, a record label
- Chrysalis (album), a 2000 album by Indonesian singer Anggun
- "Chrysalis", a song by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies off their 1994 album Rapid City Muscle Car
- Chrysalis (EP), a 2016 EP
Television and film
- Chrysalis (film), a 2007 French science fiction film directed by Julien Leclercq
- "Chrysalis" (Babylon 5), a 1994 episode of the science fiction series
- "Chrysalis" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), season seven episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine that first aired on October 28, 1998
- Ray Bradbury's Chrysalis, a 2008 adaptation of the short story
- Queen Chrysalis, an antagonist in the animated series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, first appearing in the two-part episode A Canterlot Wedding.
- Chrysalis (2014 film), a film
- MIT Chrysalis Human-powered aircraft
- Chrysalis (alien), an alien species in the computer game X-COM: Apocalypse
- Chrysalis, an AI Weapon in the PSP game Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Chrysalis School (Woodinville, WA), a private school in Woodinville, Washington, United States
- Chrysalis, a youth and young adult Methodist education program similar to the Catholic Cursillo
- Chrysalis (boarding school), an all-girl small therapeutic boarding school located in Montana
- Crystalis, a 1990 videogame for the Nintendo Entertainment System, is frequently misspelled as chrysalis
- Chrysalis (sculpture), a public artwork by Beth Sahagian
- Chrysalis, a nationwide nonprofit organization in the United States that helps the homeless find work. Its director and board member is filmmaker Brett Ratner. Chrysalis
- Chrysalis Tarot is a 78-card tarot deck created by author Toney Brooks and artist Holly Sierra.
- Chrysalis is the title for the first episode of Life Is Strange (2015) (video game) developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chrysalis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.