This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||International and CBSE school|
|Director||Sawal Das Jethani|
|Age range||1.9 years - 18 years|
|Classes||Play school — Grade 12|
|Student to teacher ratio||10:1|
|Sports||Basketball, football, swimming, skating, chess, cricket.|
|Affiliations||ICSE, IGCSE, CBSE|
Chrysalis High is a chain of co-educational schools in Bangalore. The schools are located at:
- Varthur (Marathahalli – Sarajapur Road), started 2012,
- Yelahanka New Town, started 2013
- Whitefield – Kadugodi Road, started 2014
- Bannerghatta Road.
- Chrysalis High, Varthur, follows the ICSE syllabus and has classes from Nursery to Grade IX (2013–2014). The school will have classes up to Grade XII.
- Chrysalis High, Yelahanka New Town follows the CBSE syllabus and has classes from Nursery to Grade X.
- Chrysalis High, Whitefield Kadugodi Road follows the CBSE syllabus.
- Chrysalis High, Bannerghatta Road, located 10 minutes from Meenakshi Temple and 15 minutes from Electronic City, follows the CBSE syllabus.
Chrysalis High, Marathahalli Sarjapur Road is located at Varthur on the main road. Spread over 3 acres/1.25 lakh square feet, and surrounded by greenery, the campus has a semi-Olympic size swimming pool, 100 meter skating rink, basketball court, and football ground.
Chrysalis High, Yelahanka New Town is spread over 2 acres and is equipped with a semi-Olympic size swimming pool, skating rink, basketball court, cricket pitch and a play area for pre-primary children.
Chrysalis High, Whitefield Kadugodi Road, is spread across 4 acres and has facilities like athletic track, football ground, a semi-Olympic size swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, cricket pitch and a play area for pre-primary children.
Chrysalis High Bannerghatta Road is located just off the main road and is covered by greenery all around. Spread across 2.5 acres (1.1 lakh sq. ft.), the campus has a semi-Olympic size swimming pool, skating rink, basketball court, amphitheatre, and a play area for pre-primary children.
Teaching and learning
Early Years Program (2 – 5 years old)
- The Early Years Program is a blend of experiential learning and a gradual building up of skills for the Foundation Years.
Foundation Years Program (Grade I – IV)
- The education is through worksheets, class activities, games and interactive circle time so that the concepts are embedded in the child’s mind. .
Middle Years Program (Grade V - VII)
- The children are encouraged to look beyond, compare, critique, question and contribute.
Graduating Years Program (Grade VIII - X) The curriculum aligns with the broad goals of national and international systems of education.
Most of the lessons are integrated with media tools like power point presentations, videos and interactive games.
CHAMPS (Chrysalis High Amateur to Masters in Performing Arts & Sports) program starts from Grade I. Activities like swimming, skating, basketball, gymnastics, Yoga, contemporary dance, Western music, theater and chess are offered to the students. Specialized coaches guide the children.
- "Chrysalis High location in Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru". Deeksha. Retrieved 2016-09-11.