Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Chrysanthemum or chrysanthemum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chrysanthemum is a flower
Chrysanthemum also may refer to
- Chrysanthemum (book), children's picture book by Kevin Henkes|
- "The Chrysanthemums", a 1937 short story by John Steinbeck
Film and TV
- "Crisantemi", string quartet composition dating from 1890 by Puccini
- "The Chrysanthemum", piano composition by Scott Joplin
- The Chrysanthemums (band), English art-pop group
- "Chrysanthemum", a 2007 song by Kelley Polar
- "Chrysanthemum", a song by the Canadian band Download from Effector
- The Story of the Last Chrysanthemum, 1939 film
- Late Chrysanthemums (晩菊, Bangiku), 1954 film directed by Mikio Naruse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chrysanthemum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.