From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chrysippus (Greek: Χρύσιππος) was the name of several Greek people:
- Chrysippus (mythology), illegitimate son of Pelops abducted by Laius
- Chrysippus, a son of Aegyptus killed by the Danaid Chrysippe
- Chrysippus, a son of Aeolus
- Chrysippus, eponymous founder of Chrysippa in Cilicia (Stephanus of Byzantium s. v. Χρύσιππα)
- Chrysippus of Soli (c.280-c.207 BC) Stoic philosopher
- Chrysippus of Cnidos (4th century BC) Greek physician
- Chrysippus of Tyana, Greek writer on gastronomy
- Chrysippus of Cappadocia (5th century AD) Greek religious writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chrysippus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.