|Look up chu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chu or CHU may refer to:
- Chu (state) (c. 1030 BC – 223 BC), a state during the Zhou dynasty
- Western Chu (206 BC – 202 BC), a state founded and ruled by Xiang Yu after the collapse of Qin dynasty
- Chu (403–404), a state founded by Huan Xuan during the Jin dynasty
- Chu (Ten Kingdoms) (907–951), a kingdom during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Da Chu (1127), a puppet state installed by the Jurchen Jin dynasty during the Jin–Song wars
- Chu (Chinese surname), pinyin spelling of various surnames (including 楚, 储, and 褚),
- Zhu (surname) (朱), spelled in Wade-Giles as Chu
- Chu (Vietnamese surname), a Vietnamese surname
- Chu (Korean name), Korean surname and element in given names
- Joo (Korean name), spelled in McCune–Reischauer romanisation as Chu
- Chu River, in modern Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan
- Chü Province, in Kyrgyzstan
- Chu, Kazakhstan (more commonly spelled "Shu"), a city in Kazakhstan
- Nam Sam River, also known as Chu River, in Vietnam
- Chũ, a town and district capital in Bac Giang Province, Vietnam
- Chũ River, river of Lang Son Province, Vietnam
- Hubei and Hunan provinces of China, often referred to as Chu (after the ancient state)
- Chu River (Tributary of Wei River) (楚江河), river of Ningxiang County, Hunan Province, China.
- Chu River (Anhui) (滁河), river located in both Anhui and Jiangsu provinces, in China.
- Old Church Slavonic (ISO 639 alpha-3, chu)
- Chu (percussion instrument), an ancient Chinese instrument made of wood like a box that is struck by a stick to mark section beginnings
- Chu (One Piece), a fictional character in Eiichirō Oda's manga One Piece
- Chu is an onomatopoeia in Japanese for kiss or the sound of kissing.
CHU may refer to:
- Chung Hua University, a university in Hsinchu, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Houston County Airport (Minnesota), in Houston County, Minnesota, United States
- Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire de Yaoundé, University Hospital in Yaoundé, Cameroon
- CHU (radio station), a shortwave radio station in Ottawa, Canada
- Christelijk-Historische Unie (Christian-Historical Union), a former Protestant political party in the Netherlands
- Churchill College, Cambridge, used in University of Cambridge internal publications
- China Unicom, NYSE stock symbol CHU, Chinese telecommunication company
- Containerized housing unit, a shipping container converted to living space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.