Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table. Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table.
Leshorn Whitehead (born June 15, 1972), better known by his stage name Chuck Fenda, is an Jamaican American reggae musician and deejay born in Brooklyn, New York. Raised in Jamaica, Fenda is also known as "The Living Fire", "Poor People Defender" and "Chuck Fender". He has toured in both the United States and Jamaica. His songs include "I Swear", "Poor People Cry" and "Better Days", all of which are from his album Better Days. His song "All About da Weed" was featured in the soundtrack for the video game Grand Theft Auto IV.
His Lloyd "John John "James, Jr.-produced fifth album Jah Element was released September 10, 2013 on John John Records.
- Studio albums
- Better Days (2005), Fifth Element
- The Living Fire (2007), Greensleeves - with song "Child of the Universe" featuring Tanya Stephens.
- Fulfillment (2009), VP
- Live In San Francisco (2009), 2B1
- Jah Element (2013), John John Records
- Compilation appearances
- Campbell-Livingston, Cecelia (2012) "Fenda's ordeal", Jamaica Observer, 22 November 2012. Retrieved 25 November 2012
- Morgan, Simone (2013) "Chuck Fenda to release Jah Elements", Jamaica Observer, September 4, 2013. Retrieved September 8, 2013
- The Beat - Volume 26, Issues 2-4 2007 p.xlix "Tanya Stephens redeems “Child of the Universe" with her smooth, lyrical lines complementing Fenda's unpolished style."
- The Jamaica Star, May 18, 2006 – Fender Won't Bow, by Teino Evans, Staff Reporter
- BigUpRadio – Chuck Fender
- VPRecords.com Morgan Heritage Tour Japan
Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table.Script error: The module returned a value. It is supposed to return an export table.