From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hogan at 2014 San Diego Comic-Con.
|Alma mater||Canton High School 86'
|Genre||Crime fiction, horror|
|Notable works||The Strain
Prince of Thieves
Devils in Exile
Prince of Thieves: A Novel (2004) was adapted into Ben Affleck's Academy Award-nominated film The Town (2010). The work won the 2005 Hammett Prize and was called one of the ten best novels of the year by Stephen King.
- The Standoff (1995)
- The Blood Artists (1998)
- Prince of Thieves (2004) - adapted in 2010 as The Town
- The Killing Moon (2007)
- The Strain (2009) - with Guillermo del Toro
- The Devils In Exile (2010)
- The Fall (2010) - with Guillermo del Toro
- The Night Eternal (2011) - with Guillermo del Toro
- 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (2016, Writer)